Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Work is really starting to take a toll on me. Everyday I come to work, knowing that I'll have to do the same things, handle the same complains, see the same people, work with the same people. And then I think to myself is this how I want my next few years to be? Im starting to fall into a vicious cycle. Wake up-->work--->lunch--->work--->go home-->go on msn--->sleep--->wake up--->work.......You get what I mean. I don't even dance as much anymore.

If on average, a person works 8 hours a day, 20 days a month (assuming a 5 day work week), and takes 15 years to become a CEO, Can I work 8 x 20 x 12 x 15 = 28800 at a shot and become a CEO? And assuming I work 12 hours a day, it would only take me 2400 days to become a CEO. How convenient. I dont mind working 12 hours a day for 6 years if i get to be a CEO. Then I can retire at like 30?

Dance nationals is this Saturday. Do drop by Hougang CC if you are free. Entrance fee should be at $25- $30 per pax including dinner. I feel like an old hag

No comments: