Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yesterday was Valentines day. Whilst many girls had a bouquet of flower warm around their arms, I had none. That was cause, I received TWO the day before! *chuckles* Thank You Bum bum for the huge bouquet of 9 roses. And to Mr Mysterious Man for the extremely cute bouquet of rose with balloon that said "kisses and hugs".

Valentines was great. i must admit it didnt start off uit as well as the initial plan of picnic didnt come thru. but I was glad that we manage to drag ourselves reluctantly to Sentosa. And God, it was packed. The sun was scorching hot as well.

First stop was at Dolphin lagoon. The performance was reallllly cute. It was a total out of the world experience when my Valentine paid for me to take a picture with the pink dolphins! They were a lil wrinkled thou. Not to mention I looked pretty fat. Well, who cares!

Next stop was to underwater world. They had a touch pool with all the different kinds of fishes. But I was too chickened out to touch any. At first. So i settled for the starfish. It looked like a piece of rock. And of course, felt like one too. I gave up on trying to touch the fishes, so i wenta wash my hands. Did I mention the water smelt terrible? Another out of the world experience was when we stepped into the world of stingrays. I FED THEM. yea....they were gooooey. Literally. Took me lots of screams and half an hour later to successfully feed the stingray.

The day ended pretty early cause we were both tired. I reached home at 8, slept till the end of valentines. But nonetheless, The day was great.


p.s. I saw a stingray shit. And i finallly know where fishes' anus are.

No comments: