Friday, January 30, 2009

seriously?

I might just consider changing this blog's name to"iamheretorantabout*censored*people.blogspot.com If this keeps going on, my sole motivation to blog would be on how much *censored* people pisses me off every single day at work. Then again, maybe its not too bad cause Yours Truly would actually start to update this blog on a regular basis. Maybe i should change it to "rantsabout*censored*.blogspot.com" Or we could try "*censored*youall*censored*people.blogspot.com"


They never fail to piss me off to the extreme roots of my toe nails even on beautiful days.
Conversation with them goes like:

ME: So have you done this
Them: I busy lei (turns around and talk to each other)

ME: Have you fixed this?
Them:eh, i got a lot of things to do lei (turns around and talk to each other)

ME:Whose on duty today?
Them:check yourself can or not(turns around and talk to each other)




I believe I have just put my point across.

No comments: